Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 18 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.70 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport (KMSL)
Lat: 34.75°N Lon: 87.61°W Elev: 540ft.
Muscle Shoals AL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 49 by 5pm. Windy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Colbert County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE