Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity74% Wind SpeedSE 3 mph Barometer30.27 in (1026.1 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
Muskegon MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Light south southeast wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 13 to 17 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow before 2am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Muskegon County, MI