Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a light south southwest wind becoming southwest 18 to 23 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Light southwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 2am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Muskegon County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE