Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 12 G 24 mph Barometer30.09 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Manteo / Dare County Regional (KMQI)
Lat: 35.92°N Lon: 75.7°W Elev: 13ft.
Nags Head NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy, with a north wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Windy. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.