Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Light north northwest wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for DuPage County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE