Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer29.75 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monticello Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KMSV)
Lat: 41.71°N Lon: 74.8°W Elev: 1404ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Snow and sleet before 2pm, then rain between 2pm and 3pm, then snow and sleet after 3pm. High near 40. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Snow showers likely before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sullivan County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE