Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
EW3219 National City (E3219)
Lat: 32.67050 Lon: -117.10083 Elev: 82ft.
National City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 57. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE