Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Bern, Craven County Regional Airport (KEWN)
Lat: 35.09°N Lon: 77.05°W Elev: 16ft.
New Bern NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Craven County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE