Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68°N Lon: 75.6°W Elev: 74ft.
New Castle DE
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New Castle County, DE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE