Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Freezing Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1021.9 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
New Haven/Tweed (KHVN)
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -72.88 Elev: 6ft.
New Haven CT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly between 9am and 4pm. High near 36. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 23. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern New Haven, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE