Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago/Romeoville, Lewis University Airport (KLOT)
Lat: 41.61°N Lon: 88.1°W Elev: 758ft.
New Lenox IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. South southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Snow likely before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Will County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE