Wintry Weather and Flooding Continues on Sunday
A complex and large storm system continues to bring a variety of weather concerns to much of the central and eastern U.S. today. A wintery mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain will make for treacherous travel from the Upper Midwest to northern New England. Ice accumulations could be damaging in parts of Upstate New York to Maine. Meanwhile, heavy rain is possible in the Mid-South today.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 17 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Philadelphia, Harry Clever Field (KPHD)
Lat: 40.47 Lon: -81.42 Elev: 892ft.
New Philadelphia OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before 1pm, then a chance of showers, mainly between 1pm and 3pm. High near 62. Southwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscarawas County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE