Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.41 in (996.1 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
New Philadelphia, Harry Clever Field (KPHD)
Lat: 40.47°N Lon: 81.42°W Elev: 892ft.
New Philadelphia OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before 3pm, then sleet between 3pm and 4pm, then snow and sleet after 4pm. Temperature falling to around 26 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow with areas of blowing snow before 11pm, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow between 11pm and 3am, then areas of blowing snow and a slight chance of snow after 3am. Low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Friday Night Light rain likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely before 11am, then a chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscarawas County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE