Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawrence Municipal Airport (KLWM)
Lat: 42.73 Lon: -71.12 Elev: 151ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE