Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Overcast with Haze
- Wind SpeedNW 18 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 810ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 36. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE