Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly between 7am and 3pm. High near 52. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gwinnett County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE