Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.51 in (999.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Adams, Harriman-And-West Airport (KAQW)
Lat: 42.71°N Lon: 73.17°W Elev: 659ft.
North Adams MA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow before 2pm, then rain, snow, and sleet between 2pm and 3pm, then rain and sleet after 3pm. High near 36. Light southeast wind becoming east 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Freezing rain before 3am, then snow likely. Low around 15. East wind 11 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday Snow showers likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Berkshire, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE