Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1008.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Fryeburg, Eastern Slopes Regional Airport (KIZG)
Lat: 43.98°N Lon: 70.95°W Elev: 449ft.
North Conway NH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Tonight Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 3am. Low around 25. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 32. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Thursday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Carroll, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE