Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fryeburg, Eastern Slopes Regional Airport (KIZG)
Lat: 43.98 Lon: -70.95 Elev: 449ft.
North Conway NH
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain or freezing rain before 11am, then rain. High near 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 10pm, then freezing rain. Low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible.
- Sunday Freezing rain. High near 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.2 to 0.4 of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain or freezing rain likely before midnight, then a chance of rain between midnight and 5am, then a chance of freezing rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A chance of freezing rain before 9am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Carroll, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE