Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.60 in (1002.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New Haven/Tweed (KHVN)
Lat: 41.28°N Lon: 72.88°W Elev: 6ft.
North Haven CT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 48. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 3am, then snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming north 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 20 by 9am. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern New Haven, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE