Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 91.54°W Elev: 650ft.
North Liberty IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE