Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Iowa City Municipal Airport (KIOW)
Lat: 41.63 Lon: -91.54 Elev: 650ft.
North Liberty IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy blowing snow before 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as -5. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 3am. Low around 9. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature falling to around -4 by 5pm. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE