Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.5 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 28. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE