Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Van Nuys, Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
Lat: 34.21250 Lon: -118.49083 Elev: 797ft.
2 Miles NNW Van Nuys Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 54. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE