Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.55 in (1000.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.89°N Lon: 71.02°W Elev: 43ft.
Norton Center MA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 48. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 25. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Bristol, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE