Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Castle County Airport (KILG)
Lat: 39.68 Lon: -75.6 Elev: 74ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chester County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE