Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02°N Lon: 84.23°W Elev: 910ft.
4 Miles SW Oak Ridge TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anderson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE