Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (KGPT)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 89.07°W Elev: 30ft.
Ocean Springs MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 67. Light south wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE