Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Gulfport-Biloxi Regional Airport (KGPT)
Lat: 30.4 Lon: -89.07 Elev: 30ft.
Ocean Springs MS
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 61 by noon. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly between 9pm and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a north wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 50 by 4pm. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE