Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
EW3174 Oceanside (E3174)
Lat: 33.20983 Lon: -117.39433 Elev: 131ft.
2 Miles SW Oceanside Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE