Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
FISH CREEK MOUNTAINS (FHCC1)
Lat: 32.990306 Lon: -116.066972 Elev: 781ft.
17 Miles WSW Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming west southwest 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Windy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light northwest wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE