Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
FISH CREEK MOUNTAINS (FHCC1)
Lat: 32.990306°N Lon: 116.066972°W Elev: 781ft.
17 Miles WSW Seeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind around 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79. North northeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Imperial County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE