Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Oklahoma City, Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC)
Lat: 35.41°N Lon: 97.6°W Elev: 1280ft.
Oklahoma City OK
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain, snow, and sleet, mainly before noon. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 34 by 11am. North northwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Windy.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oklahoma County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE