Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedESE 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492 Lon: -121.580153 Elev: 5732ft.
17 Miles SE Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 27. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34. East wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE