Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity78% Wind SpeedE 1 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
MANZANITA LAKE (VIOC1)
Lat: 40.541492°N Lon: 121.580153°W Elev: 5732ft.
17 Miles SE Burney CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 7 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA