Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity80% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.98 in (1014.9 mb) Dewpoint47°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Memphis International Airport (KMEM)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 89.98°W Elev: 282ft.
Olive Branch MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a north wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.