Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 15 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Oroville, Oroville Municipal Airport (KOVE)
Lat: 39.49472 Lon: -121.62028 Elev: 187ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain and snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 35. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light north northwest wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE