Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oroville, Oroville Municipal Airport (KOVE)
Lat: 39.49472 Lon: -121.62028 Elev: 187ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE