Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Owensboro / Daviess (KOWB)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 87.17°W Elev: 417ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Daviess County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE