Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Pauma Valley (PAUSD)
Lat: 33.37111°N Lon: 117.07894°W Elev: 411ft.
9 Miles SSE Temecula CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light north wind becoming northeast 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE