Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722 Lon: -122.141667 Elev: 539ft.
Palo Alto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 26. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Light south wind.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE