Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tyndall Air Force Base (KPAM)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 85.59°W Elev: 23ft.
Panama City FL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 57. Calm wind.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light south southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and thunderstorms before 8am, then a chance of rain between 8am and 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Bay, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE