A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.33 in (1027.4 mb) Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tyndall Air Force Base (KPAM)
Lat: 30.07°N Lon: 85.58°W Elev: 16ft.
Panama City FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind around 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.