Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer30.04 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
Park Hills MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Saturday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.