Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 899ft.
Park Hills MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before midnight, then a slight chance of rain between midnight and 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday A slight chance of freezing rain and sleet before noon, then freezing rain likely between noon and 3pm, then occasional snow and sleet after 3pm. High near 33. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Occasional snow and sleet, becoming all snow after 9pm. Low around 17. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Occasional snow. High near 24. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Snow and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Francois County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE