Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore / Martin (KMTN)
Lat: 39.34 Lon: -76.42 Elev: 23ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Snow likely before 2pm, then rain. High near 37. East wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain before 2am, then rain and snow likely. Low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Baltimore, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE