Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Pascagoula, Lott International Airport (KPQL)
Lat: 30.46 Lon: -88.53 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE