Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pascagoula, Lott International Airport (KPQL)
Lat: 30.46°N Lon: 88.53°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 4pm. High near 67. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers between 9pm and midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE