Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 23 G 35 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton Airport (KPDT)
Lat: 45.69833°N Lon: 118.83417°W Elev: 1493ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Foothills of the Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE