Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in (1025.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton Airport (KPDT)
Lat: 45.69833 Lon: -118.83417 Elev: 1493ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 13. Wind chill values as low as -10. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -19. South wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -19. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -12. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. South wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Foothills of the Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE