Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.56 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Nashua / Boire Field (KASH)
Lat: 42.79°N Lon: 71.52°W Elev: 200ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog after 9am. High near 42. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain or freezing rain before 4am, then freezing rain, possibly mixed with snow and sleet between 4am and 5am, then freezing rain, possibly mixed with snow after 5am. Low around 20. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE