Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Hill City Municipal Airport (KHLC)
Lat: 39.39°N Lon: 99.83°W Elev: 2188ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Phillips County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE