Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 18 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Hill City Municipal Airport (KHLC)
Lat: 39.39°N Lon: 99.83°W Elev: 2188ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Phillips County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE