Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedNW 13 G 18 mph Barometer30.19 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
Pilot Knob MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. North wind 7 to 16 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.