Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -91.93 Elev: 207ft.
Pine Bluff AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light northwest wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 39. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE