Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Bentonville Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting (KVBT)
Lat: 36.35°N Lon: 94.22°W Elev: 1296ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 43. Wind chill values as low as 31. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Wind chill values as low as 22 early. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McDonald County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE