Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Springfield-Branson National Airport (KSGF)
Lat: 37.23°N Lon: 93.38°W Elev: 1259ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before 5pm, then rain and snow. High near 38. Wind chill values as low as 28. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Wind chill values as low as 26 early. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hickory County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE