Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Pleasant (KOSA)
Lat: 33.1 Lon: -94.96 Elev: 364ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe and produce heavy rainfall. Low around 46. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and heavy rain. High near 56. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Camp County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE