Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility1.25 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport (KAGC)
Lat: 40.36°N Lon: 79.94°W Elev: 1248ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Light snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 23. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Allegheny County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE