Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
3 Miles SE Pleasanton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 11pm and 5am. Low around 38. South wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 44. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE