Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedSSW 15 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
3 Miles SE Pleasanton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 72. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 50. South southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE