Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM)
Lat: 41.91 Lon: -70.73 Elev: 148ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Plymouth, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE