Severe weather possible for large portion of central, southern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon through early Friday across portions of the southern and central Plains into the mid-Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys. Widespread thunderstorms are expected along and ahead of a cold front moving across these areas. The storms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and perhaps even a couple tornadoes.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
13°C Humidity97% Wind SpeedN 16 G 28 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.2 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM)
Lat: 41.91°N Lon: 70.73°W Elev: 148ft.
Plymouth MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 60. Northeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tonight Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 8 to 15 mph. Friday A slight chance of rain after 1pm. Patchy fog after 1pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Showers, mainly before 11pm. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.