Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Mostly Cloudy with Haze
14°C Humidity78% Wind SpeedSW 9 mph Barometer29.84 in (1010.1 mb) Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Detroit, Willow Run Airport (KYIP)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 83.53°W Elev: 716ft.
Plymouth MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered sprinkles before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Monday Night A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.