Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
Port Jefferson NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE